As the Operations Coordinator for Integrity Environmental LLC (Integrity) this position will be responsible for the efficient operations and administrative support of the Integrity team. This support will range from being a primary point of contact on company phones to making travel arrangements and accurately performing scheduled quarterly, semi-annual and annual events for marketing, risk management and human resource functions.
This diverse position provides assistance in all areas of company operations and requires superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple urgent requests successfully. This is a full-time position that will be performed from your home. Position is located in the Anchorage area, to include the Mat-Su Borough.
- Operations Coordination
- Directly responsible for making travel arrangements for all staff, maintaining business calendars, and generating expense reports.
- Assist Consultants and Inspectors with the ordering, coordination, and shipping of supplies, equipment, and other materials to jobsites throughout the State of Alaska. This includes being able to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Assist the Principal Consultant with a variety of special projects that will build operations capacity as the company grows.
- Customer Relations
- Answer phones during assigned working hours, routing calls to the appropriate team member for handling.
- Manage front line inquiries for quotes, offering friendly customer service and collecting data from prospective clients.
- Handle and monitor Principal Consultant’s phone calls and messages. Respond to questions; take messages, route, and screen clients as appropriate.
- Attend events as a representative of Integrity Environmental. These may include attending Chamber of Commerce sessions, industry events, and other marketing opportunities.
- Human Resources
- Update and maintain Human Resource filing for all employees, assist Bookkeeper with new employee hiring process and offboarding employees leaving the company.
- Track and communicate information to employees about benefits such as leave accrual, mileage, per diem reimbursement, benefits, etc.
- Assist in the transfer of existing employee manual contents to BambooHR, an on-line HR management application.
- Manage annual renewal campaigns for health and retirement benefits.
- Coordinate and be the primary lead on various company team building events.
- Office Management
- Collect, sort, scan, and route all incoming correspondence. Prepare replies to routine letters and memos. This requires physically checking the company mailbox located in Eagle River, Alaska on a weekly basis.
- Distribute information to employees and clients including notices, newsletters, memos, checks, and other information as directed.
- Create and edit documents and spreadsheets in Google Documents, OneDrive, MS Office, Adobe, QuickBooks Online, Dext, Slack, and Asana to communicate information with various teams within Integrity. The ability to work well within a fully digital office environment is essential for this position.
- Maintain company records and digital files as necessary.
- Order and track the use of office equipment and supplies, establish order standards to control costs.
- Review documentation and submit all non-project accounts payable to accounting.
- Monitor and maintain software subscriptions, seek cost savings and streamline subscriptions where possible.
- Track all required insurance and regulatory license requirements for the company, ensure all critical deadlines are met.
- Lead administrative process improvement ideas and lead implementation with staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
All duties are to be performed at the employee’s home and with their personal automobile. No office space is provided with this job. To perform this job, the successful applicant must have their own office space, access to a phone, and high-speed internet to be dedicated to work activities. A company-owned laptop and the most current versions of applicable software programs will be provided by Integrity.
There are travel requirements for this position including, but not limited to: pickup and delivery of field equipment, job supplies, mail, etc. All travel details will be mutually agreed upon by both the employer and employee.
The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and automobile insurance with the following coverage rates: Bodily Injury $100,000 / $300,000.
To perform the job successfully an individual must be able to perform each of the job duties in a satisfactory manner and possess the following skills, experience and abilities:
- Three years experience as an Operations Coordinator or other relevant administrative support position.
- Proven experience with performing work in an on-line, cloud-based digital workspace.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Recent, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and cloud-based drives such as OneDrive and Google Drive.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive communications.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and anticipated time to complete.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in individual and team-based activities, including a willingness to learn, teach and train others.
- Ability to work with others using courtesy, tact, and good judgment.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimal or no guidance.
- Willingness to learn new software and functions and take on additional duties as needed to support company growth.
- Must have the ability to be flexible with personal scheduling to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of bulk fuels or transportation industry.
- Located in Eagle River, Alaska.
- College degree, or technical certifications in a related field.
- Knowledge/experience with Asana, InDesign, or QuickBooks Online.
- Analytical skills highly desired.
Must possess mobility to work in virtual and standard office settings. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle. Employee must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull materials and objects weight up to 35 pounds.
This position is full time, up to 40 hours per week. Normal office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, however hours can be flexible depending on company needs and in line with our company values of supporting family needs along with employment needs. All schedule flexibility and overtime must be pre-approved. When work is assigned, a deadline for completion will be included. The successful applicant will be able to manage the workload within their schedule to meet the assigned deadlines.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
As an Operations Coordinator for Integrity, your compensation will be $25.00 - $30.00 per hour.
Additional benefits will include, but are not limited to:
- Paid time off (PTO) & holiday pay
- Health insurance (Blue Cross BlueShield in 2022)
- Retirement benefits with 3% company matching
- Ongoing paid training as determined by employer
- Workman’s Compensation coverage as determined by employer
Benefits not included:
Long-term or Short-term insurance